for JBoss SOA, Seam, DROOLS, JBPM and JON (JOPR)
base2Services Consultants are Australia’s experts in creating service-oriented integration solutions with JBoss SOA and application development using JBoss Seam. Our consultants have successfully deployed JBoss solutions across Australia and Worldwide in a wide range of industries. Our goal is to enable your team in all phases of your project, from architecture, development, deployment, ongoing maintenance and support.
- A close relationship with JBoss and Redhat
- Reduced Risk when using the JBoss products
- Our knowledge of JON in production is transferred to your team
- SOA experts with over 10 years experience gives you access to a wide range of professionals, including highly specialised subject matter experts
- base2Services’ understand Support. Developing and Architecture Design are not just about the project but about how the solution will be supported in production. We build support into our solutions
- base2Services’ focus on where we provide most value
- We leverage our Continuous Integration and Automation Testing capabilities in all our JBoss engagements
Consulting and Support
base2Services customises the consulting required to ensure our customers get the best service possible. We know from our experience that every project brings its own unique challenges, and we provide custom consulting packages tailored to your needs. Our team is available for short-term or long-term engagements including ongoing support and maintenance.
Getting the best value output for you
Our relationship with Redhat and other Open Source and Cloud Vendors ensure that we have the connections and the interfaces to the right people all the time. base2Services has direct access to the people that write the code in the Open Source Tools.
Our relationship with JBoss and Redhat ensures you get the right Subscription service for your company, often reducing your costs and improving your service.
We offer our customers the best value in service when it comes to
- SOA Guidelines and Principles
- Solution Architecture
- Developer Mentoring
- Application Development
- Troubleshooting application specific issues
- Deployment and Operations mentoring
- Application Migration
- Support and Maintenance
Experienced Consultants that:
- Identify the best architecture for your team, company and strategy
- Validate your approach with Open Source technologies
- Augment your staff, with skills in Project Management, Architecture, Technology Leading, Automated Testing, Developing and Support for JBoss SOA, DROOLS, JBPM, Seam and JON
- Best Practices approaches for both SOA Principles and Technology use in SOA
- Optimise and Enhance your current solutions for performance and supportability