Giving customers the ability to choose products, request a quote or place an Ad are just some of the features our Self Service platform offers
Our clients have a mass market presence that requires instant information for customers and the ability for customers to purchase goods and services online from our clients.
The need for Self Service to perform at its best even under the heaviest load is critical and is a focus in the Self Service Platform from the start of any project. We introduce this understanding into all projects we execute and in collaboration with the client aim to determine what the Self Service capabilities need to be.
The solutions are robust, highly scalable and meet the clients requirements for functionality.
Our Self Service platform has provided our clients return of investment by reducing the need on call centre staff and sales staff.
Often we find that most solutions can utilise the Self Service platform with existing base products that can be extended for the clients particular needs.
All self service solutions require the ability to implement workflows such as Work Request executions, Order placement and Approvals. Our Self Service Platform makes use of these concepts and technologies and is key in our capabilities.
Key Features of the Self Service Platform include:
- Completely configurable Workflow engine
- Rules Engine driven. Full support for Excel spreadsheet product maps
- Integrate to Back Office systems via Webservices and Bulk File Transfer
- Completely customisable front end for better user experience
- Single Sign On capabilities
- Enterprise Grade, Robust and highly scalable. We only use proven technology frameworks to deliver Self Service
The benefits are you get when using our Self Service Platform include:
- Shorter time to market
- Reduce risk through proven technology and capabilities
- Full automation with backend systems. Removing duplication and manual processing
- Full Payment integration with third party suppliers and banks.