A white labeled solution to meet your enterprise mobile needs
Increasing productivity of your field services team
- Mobility improves the length of time required to assign and manage field staff work.
- Mobility provides you realtime access to your teams performance and allows you to make an informed judgement on overall KPI’s.
- Mobility allows the business to assign jobs, routes, bookings to multiple field staff with a a one step allocation process also allows real time progress reporting via the built GPS and the ability to monitor progress against allocated schedule.
- Mobility is secure, limiting the number of devices that can be assigned to a field staff member and tracking GPS locations of the device.
- The multi channel capabilities of Mobility allow for customer self service. A customer can manage bookings, request new bookings or a service request via the web.
- Mobility has built in capabilities to integrate with other systems via web services, ftp, secure payment gateways. Some example formats include MVRS and ebXML. Mobility provides the ability to manage user privileges even across multiple contracts
base2Services mobility solution has built in capabilities for Security Surveillance, Meter Reading and Meter Exchange programs and Government based schemes such as Light Globe Replacement, Smart Meter and Electricity product installations and Auditing
The product behind our mobility solutions
base2Services uses movworks exclusively to provide our customers fast maintainable mobile solutions. movworks provides workflow based mobile and web solutions that have a build once, deploy many principles. That is, write the code once and deploy to any type of device. All with completely controlled workflow for end to end management. You can find out more about movworks at www.movworks.com movworks speeds up the development of field services software and improves maintenance significantly compared to other solutions.